Private Training at District Dogs
Enrolling your dog in a training program during a daycare or boarding stay is a great way to develop and improve basic obedience. Our training packages allow your dog to learn important commands and behaviors with our professional trainer partners, while simultaneously providing important socialization time with other dogs.
Daycare Private Training Sessions
Conducted while your dog is with us for a full or half day of daycare, this training package includes:
- One 30-minute training session;
- Complimentary outdoor walks;
- Email communication with your trainer.
During their session, your trainer will cover:
- Basic commands like sit, down, leave it, drop it, and name recognition*;
- Appropriate interactions with people (i.e., no jumping or mouthing);
- Loose leash walking (no pulling);
- Other training requests as needed.
*Please note that commands are not covered in any particular order during training sessions and multiple sessions are needed for any dog to completely master commands.