A Well-Trained Dog is a Happy Dog
Whether learning to obey your commands or learning to play nice with their furry pals, training is a key component of setting your dog up for success. District Dogs is proud to offer a variety of training classes and programs designed to serve dogs of all ages and the humans who love them!
A Positive, Professional Approach
We stand behind training based on positive motivation with evidence-based outcomes. Emphasizing and encouraging good behaviors helps create happy, healthy dogs who thrive in any environment. Our core model focuses on:
- Positive motivation to encourage desired behavior (positive does NOT mean permissive);
- Training protocols based on science-based learning theory;
- Replacing undesirable behaviors with more appropriate responses;
- Management for success;
- A fair leadership strategy;
- Clear communication systems;
- A holistic approach where nutrition, exercise, and enrichment complement training;
- Having fun and building a relationship.